Nine teams helped fill the night with entertainment, laughs, and of course smooth moves gliding across the stage. Contestants recreated scenes from popular movies such as “Grease,” “Star Wars,” “Mary Poppins” and the 1989 classic “Say Anything.” It was an absolute honor to watch their hard work come to life.
Windstream-area president J. Berkshire said, “The night was a hit. Everyone had a great time all while giving back to the community. Filled? with elegance and prestige, it was inspiring to watch the community come together to enjoy the hard work of our volunteers. We are looking forward to next year and hope to raise more life changing funding for our Habersham county.”
Here is a look at the winners:
People's Choice Award:
Judge's Choice Award:
- First place: James Irvin & Allyson Carter
- Second place: Mike Franklin & Tracy Marsengill
- Third place: Stephanie Tolbert & Brett Burrell
Most Entertaining Award:
- First place: Mike Franklin & Tracy Marsengill
- Second place: Jadie Hatcher & Cheyenne Hayes
- Third place: James Irvin & Allyson Carter
If you missed the show or just want to relive the magic, you can watch all of the acts here.
- James Irvin & Allyson Carte