Georgia-Area President Talks Internet Safety with Local TV Station
- Keep the computer in a high-traffic area of your home.
- Establish limits for which online sites children may visit and for how long.
- Remember that Internet technology can be mobile, so make sure to monitor cell phones, gaming devices and laptops.
- Bookmark kids' favorite sites for easy access.
- Know who is connecting with your children online and set rules for social networking, instant messaging, emailing, online gaming and using webcams.
- If you feel as though your child may be being exploited online or if you have information around inappropriate content or missing children, call that number.