Effective June 15, 2020, Kinetic by Windstream will reopen the public lobbies at most retail stores across the 18-state footprint. Stores in Hobbs, New Mexico; Dalton, Georgia; and Lincoln, Nebraska, will reopen at a later date. The Canton, Georgia, store will not reopen.
Customers can expect to see a few changes to the lobbies when they arrive as measures have been put in place to ensure the safety of our customers and our teams:
- There will be a limited number of customers in the building at any given time.
- There will be visual markings for customers to remain 6 feet apart.
- Employees will wear facial coverings.
- Stores will have sanitizer available for customers and employees.
- Stores will have newly installed plexiglass barriers at points of sale.
- Stores will be regularly deep cleaned.
If customers prefer, drop boxes at each store will continue to be checked regularly throughout the day and any payment made will be processed the same business day.
If customers have any questions and want to speak with store associates, they can call 1-800-255-8358, which will direct calls to their local store personnel.