So, what counts as a successful referral? To start, you must be a Windstream customer. Your referrals cannot already be a Windstream customer and cannot have already engaged our sales representatives about starting Windstream services. While your friends can purchase any Windstream products and services, one must be our Kinetic Internet, which has speeds up to One GIG in qualifying areas; they’ll have to remain a customer for 30 days after installation and have had paid their first bill.
3. Once you’ve confirmed your email address, you’ll get a Welcome email from our team, and you’ll be able to log on to the Referral webpage.
4. From there, you’ll see the “My Account” page, where you can begin making referrals and check the status of them. You have five different options to do so: email, Facebook, Twitter, personal URL and printing cards.
The “Print Cards” option will include your information, along with your personal URL. Your friends can then follow the steps above.
And by far the most popular option is email, where you can insert your friends’ names and email addresses, along with a personal message. Note that if you’re referring more than one friend, you’ll have to input each individually.
5. If you chose email as your referral method, your friends will then be prompted through said email to accept the referral. They can then purchase products and services online. Should they choose to purchase by phone or in one of our retail locations, they’ll be provided with a referral ID to share with the sales representative.
6. As our advocate, you’ll get email notices if your referral was not eligible, has accepted the invitation and every other step along the way.
7. You’ll earn your credits after your friend connects service and has paid his or her first bill.