Windstream today announced that it has completed the upgrade of its cable TV network in Cornelia, delivering up to 100 megabits-per-second-second (Mbps) internet speeds. Cornelia is one of several Georgia locations to join the growing list of Windstream cable upgrades this year.
The upgrade makes it possible for Windstream to deliver broadband over its cable TV network in Cornelia for the first time.
With 100 Mbps Kinetic Internet, customers will be able to:
- Download a 1 GB HD video in as little as 1 minute, 25 seconds
- Download a High-Quality full-length album in as little as 4 seconds
- Download 100 Hi-Res Photos in as little as 16 seconds
- Play games online with less lag
- Enjoy almost seamless video chatting
To find out if your home is eligible for 100 Mbps Kinetic Internet, visit our Internet page. After you enter your home address, we will be able to show you the Internet plans your home is qualified for.