1. 10-20 Reps of “Raise the Roof:” While marching in place, push toward the ceiling with your palms up and thumbs almost touching your shoulders. Use water bottles as weights for a little resistance.
2. 20 Reps of Tricep Kicks: Again, marching in place, bend at the hips, about 45 degrees. Bend your elbows, then extend them behind you as if you are lifting weights.
3. 10 Desk push-ups: Place hands on edge of desk, shoulder width apart, legs out behind you. Push up with as much force as you can.
4. 15 Leg lifts: lift one leg off the seat, extend it out straight, hold for 2 seconds; then lower your foot (stop short of the floor) and hold for several seconds. Switch legs.
5. Bicep Curl: Hold water bottle in right hand and, with abs in and spine straight, curl bottle towards shoulder for 16 reps. Repeat other side.
6. Wall Sits: Standing with your back against the wall, bend the knees and slide your back down the wall until the thighs are parallel to the floor. Sit and hold for 30-60 seconds. 15-20 reps.
7. Ab Squeeze: When walking down the hall or seated during a call. Simply take a deep breath and tighten the abdominal muscles, bringing them in towards the spine as you exhale. Stay squeezed for 5-10 seconds and release. Repeat for 12-15 reps.
8. Shrug those shoulders! Simply raise both shoulders up toward the ears, hold for 5 seconds, then relax. Repeat for 15 reps.
9. 60 seconds worth of jumping jacks at your desk.
10. On a break from your desk, walk for at least 5 minutes.
Try a couple or all 10 to decrease stress and may help you get in shape. Good luck!