Kinetic TV FAQ
- What is happening to Kinetic TV?
Kinetic TV is being discontinued on April 1, 2022.
- Why is Kinetic TV being discontinued?
As Kinetic continues to focus on advancing the network to provide faster internet speed through next generation technologies, TV will be available through partnerships with industry leaders in entertainment.
- Who is impacted by this change?
All existing Kinetic TV subscribers are affected. The service will no longer be available for use as of April 1, 2022.
- How many customers are being affected?
Kinetic has approximately 11,000 Kinetic TV subscribers that are impacted in GA, KY, NC, NE & TX.
- If I am a current customer, what do I need to do?
You will need to transition your entertainment service to a new provider. In order to help make this transition easy for you, Kinetic has partnered with DIRECTV to offer DIRECTV STREAM to residential customers & DIRECTV satellite to Kinetic Business customers. Contact a Kinetic customer service representative at 800.345.3874 before April 1, 2022 to transition your service.
- If I have Kinetic internet and/or voice, is this service affected?
No. There is no impact to the existing internet or voice services provided by Kinetic.
- What should I do with my Kinetic TV streaming device?
If you have Kinetic TV equipment, you do not need to return this to Kinetic. You can use your Kinetic TV streaming device for other select streaming services.
- Is there a replacement entertainment option?
Kinetic has partnered with industry leaders in entertainment to provide you best in-class streaming and satellite entertainment. Contact a Kinetic rep at 800.345.3874 to learn more.
- Who should I contact if I have questions?
Contact Kinetic at 800.345.3874 with any questions.