Who do I contact if I want to report threatening, abusive, or obscene calls?

Always contact your local Law Enforcement Agency. If they feel it is exigent they will contact Windstream for assistance. In addition to contacting Law Enforcement, you may consider Windstream’s Call Trace feature.
this is the content