To set up your wireless connection on your Android smartphone, follow the below steps:
- From your home screen, tap the Apps located at the upper-right of your tablet screen.
- Tap on the Settings icon. NOTE: This icon picture may be different on your tablet!
- Tap on the Wireless and networks section, tap on Wi-Fi settings.
- Tap on Wi-Fi: Turn on Wi-Fi.
- Locate your wireless network name (SSID). For Windstream equipment, the wireless network name is located on the back of the router next to SSID. If your wireless router has it's wireless radio broadcasting it's Wi-Fi network (most have this by default), you should see your router's SSID listed on the list of networks. Tap on your wireless network's SSID
- If your wireless router requires a key or password, this prompt should appear. For Windstream equipment, this password is also located on the back of the router, next to Network/Security Key. Type in the key/password. NOTE: Some keys/passwords are case-sensitive, make sure you use uppercase and lowercase letters appropriately.
If you are successful, it should show the word Connected underneath your wireless router's SSID on this list. You should also see a status indicator icon on the bottom task bar, next to your clock.