Follow the below steps to set up your wireless network on your Apple iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch):
- From your home screen, tap on the Settings icon.
- Tap on Wi-Fi.
- Swipe the toggle switch to 'ON'
- Locate your wireless network name (SSID). For Windstream equipment, the wireless network name is located on the back of the router next to SSID. If your wireless router has it's wireless radio broadcasting it’s Wi-Fi network (most have this by default, including Windstream's modem), you should see your router's SSID listed on the list of networks.
- Tap on your wireless network's SSID.
- If your wireless router requires a key or password, this prompt should appear. For Windstream equipment, this password is also located on the back of the router, next to Network/Security KEY. Type in the key/password and then tap Join. NOTE: Some keys/passwords are case-sensitive, so if it fails to connect, please make sure you use uppercase and lowercase letters appropriately.
If you are successful, it should show a check mark next to your wireless router's SSID on this list. You should also see a status indicator icon on the top status bar, next to your clock.