Watch this short video for help setting up your wireless connection on your Android device or scroll below for step-by-step instructions.
Follow the below instructions to set up your wireless connection on your Android device:
- From your home screen, tap on the ‘Apps’ icon.
- Then tap ‘Settings’
- In the Wireless Networks section, swipe the ‘Wi-Fi’ indicator to ‘on’
- Now, touch ‘Wi-Fi’
- Now you will see a list of available wireless networks. The name of your network can be found on the back of your modem and typically begins with the letters W-I-N.
- Tap on your network name
- You will then be asked to enter your network password. This can be found on the back of your modem next to Network/Security Key. The password is case sensitive so make sure you enter the letters exactly as they are shown.
- After you enter your password, tap CONNECT.
If your connection was successful, you will see the Wifi symbol in the status bar at the top of your screen.
The more bars you have, the stronger your connection.
If you do not see the WiFi symbol in your status bar, you are not connected to the wireless network. Check to make sure you chose the right network and entered your password correctly.