Follow the instructions below to set up the wireless connection on your Windows 8 tablet:
- Initiate the Charms bar by sliding your finger in from your tablet’s right edge; then tap the Settings icon.
- Tap your wireless network icon that should be showing Available.
- When the Network pane appears, look for the wireless network that matches the label on your modem, hold your finger on the network’s name until a square appears; then lift your finger.
- Ensure the Connect automatically box is checked, and click connect.
- Type in the password that is displayed on the modem label, then click Next.
- You will be asked if you want to share files across your network when you connect. If you are in your home and you want to turn on sharing select Yes. If you do not want to share or are in public select No.
You will then see you are connected to your wireless network