Follow the instructions below to set up the wireless connection on your Xbox One:
From the Home Screen (You can press the Xbox button to return Home Screen)
- Press the 'Menu' button and select 'Settings'.
- Click on 'Network'.
- Then select 'Set Up Wireless Network'. Selecting this button deletes any current wireless settings and prompts you to set up a new wireless device. Note: Xbox One doesn’t save old device information, allowing you to completely wipe out old settings and start new each time. This saves you from accidental manual entries that could cause issues on a new network.
- Select your router from the device list, and enter your password. Now the previous router information has been deleted and Xbox One will remember your home device’s settings. Your network and password can be found on the back of your modem. Note: The password is case sensitive so make sure you enter the letters exactly as they are shown.
- Network = Wireless Network SSID.
- Password = Network/Security Key.