Windstream Online Mobile is a free app for both Apple and Android devices that allows you to access your Windstream account. From the Windstream Online Mobile App, you can make a one-time payment, enroll in auto-pay and manage your auto-pay settings.
To view your detailed monthly bill, please log into your account at windstreamonline.com.
How do I download the Windstream Online Mobile App?
Windstream Online Mobile is available from Google and Apple app stores.
iPhone and iPad Users
Follow the steps below to download the Windstream Online mobile app to your iPhone or iPad (versions 7.X, 8.X only):
- Tap the App Store icon from the Home screen.
- In the search field, enter Windstream Online Mobile.
- Tap the Windstream Online Mobile app.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your iTunes password, and then tap OK to download and install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
Android Device Users
Follow the steps below to download the Windstream Online mobile app to your Android device (Lollipop 5.0-5.1.1, KitKat 4.4-4.4.4, Jelly Bean 4.1-4.3.1 only):
- Tap the Play Store icon from your device’s app tray.
- In the search field, enter Windstream Online Mobile, and then tap Search.
- Select the Windstream Online Mobile app.
- Tap Install.
How do I log in to Windstream Online Mobile?
You will login using your same username and password currently used with Windstream Online. If you have not yet established a Windstream Online account, please follow the steps listed here to register for Windstream Online before you log into the mobile app.
What do I do if I forget my username and/or password for Windstream Online Mobile?
From the login screen, tap Forgot Password? Or Forgot Username? And follow the prompts.
How do I log out of the app?
From the home screen in the app, tap the menu icon on the top right corner of the screen. From the menu list provided, choose Sign Out.
Is there a maximum number of login attempts before I am locked out of my account?
After three incorrect login attempts, your account will be locked for 24 hours.