The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of requirements designed to ensure that ALL companies that process, store or transmit credit card information maintain a secure environment. If you need your modem set up to be PCI Compliant, follow these instructions.
Note: This turns off remote access capabilities and limits Windstream Internet troubleshooting.
- Select ADVANCED SETUP
- Select PROCEED at advanced user challenge screen (IF PROMPTED)
- Select REMOTE GUI under the REMOTE section on the left-hand menu.
- In SECTION 1, Set the remote GUI to disable.
- Section 2 and 3 should grey out.
- Select Apply in section 4