Below are instructions for Windstream customers who have been migrated to a new webmail platform. This includes customers whose Windstream service began on or after Oct. 30, 2017, as well as any customer who has been contacted about email migration.
If your Windstream service began before Oct. 30, 2017, or if you were not contacted about email migration, view our article for the previous webmail system.
Follow the below steps to view, read and delete email messages:
- To VIEW your e-mail messages, click on “inbox”.
- Click the arrow next “inbox” to create a folder and organize your emails.
- You can view sent messages in the 'Sent' folder and drafted messages in the 'Drafts' folder.
- To READ the message click on the Subject. The content of the message will display on the right side.
- To DELETE message(s) click on the message you wish to delete.
- Click 'Delete' to move the message to the 'Trash' folder.