You can connect multiple computers using a device that will split or share your existing Internet connection, such as a switch or a router. Users commonly utilize wireless routers to offer both wired and wireless options for home-based networking.
Follow the below steps to utilize your wireless connection for additional devices:
- Make sure the device you wish to connect to your home network is turned on and the wireless card is active.
- Navigate to your device’s Settings Menu, and find the network/wi-fi connection settings. This will vary from device to device.
- There should be a list of available wireless signals to connect to. Select your home’s router/modem from the list; if you don’t know the name of your router, look at the information sticker on the bottom (Sagem 1704), back (Sagem 1704N), or side (ARRIS) panel of your router/gateway.
- You will be prompted for a password to connect. This is also found on the information sticker.
- Click Connect/Ok.
- Congratulations! Your device should now be connected to your home network, and you should be able to access the web