To set up your wireless connection on your Xbox 360, follow the below steps:
- If you have an older type Xbox 360, check that your wireless adapter is plugged in correctly. If you have a newer type of Xbox 360, then you have wireless built in as standard.
- After switching your Xbox 360 on, you will see the main Xbox dashboard page.
- Press up on your controller and scroll right until you get to "settings", then press down to the "System" icon and press "A".
- Highlight “Network Settings” and press "A".
- Scroll right until you highlight your hubs network name and press "A".
- Enter your routers wireless password and select “Done”.
- The Xbox 360 will then attempt to perform a network test. You may be warned that this will sign everyone out. Select “Yes” and the test will start.
- The Xbox 360 will then test your connection, once the Network Status shows as connected press Press "B" on your control pad to finish the set-up.