To turn off parental locking completely and eliminate your PIN
- Open the Parental Locking Settings screen (MENU - SETTINGS - PARENTAL LOCKING). Press OK.
- You will be prompted to enter your PIN.
- Use the ARROW buttons on your remote control to select TURN OFF LOCKING, and then press the OK button.
- Select RESET ALL PARENTAL LOCKS, and then press OK.
- Select RESET ALL PARENTAL CONTROLS. Press OK. A message appears asking if you want to reset the 4 digit PIN and stop using parental locks.
- Select RESET and press OK.
The set-top box closes the Parental Locking Settings screen and returns to the last channel tuned.
The Parental locking option in the SETTINGS screen shows parental locking as completely turned off (no lock icon in the Parental Controls box).