- Open the Parental Locking Settings screen (MENU - SETTINGS - PARENTAL LOCKING).
- Press OK on the PARENTAL CONTROL screen.
- If you already have a PIN, enter it using the NUMBER keys.
- If you do not have a PIN, use the NUMBER keys to enter a PIN. You will be promoted to confirm your PIN.
- Use the ARROW buttons on your remote control to select the Change button next to RENTALS, and then press the OK button. The Lock Renting Settings screen appears.
- Press OK on the Lock Renting Screen. The lock icon appears or disappears, depending on whether you are locking or unlocking rentals.
- Use the ARROW buttons to select Save, and then press OK. You can select "Don't save" to exit from this screen without saving the changed setting.
- If you have finished setting up parental locking, use the ARROW buttons on your remote control to select LOCK, and then press OK.
Press EXIT TO TV to return to the channel you were watching.