If a PIN is already set, you must enter the correct PIN to access the screens that enable you to change parental locking settings.
To change your PIN
- Open the Parental Locking Settings screen (Menu - Settings - Parental Controls).
- Press OK on the PARENTAL CONTROLS screen.
- You will be prompted to enter your 4 digit PIN.
- Scroll over then down and Select Change PIN, and then press the OK button.
- Use the number buttons on your remote control to enter a four-digit PIN, and then enter the PIN again to confirm it.
- Now, anyone who wants to change parental-locking settings must specify the new PIN.
- If you have finished setting up parental locking, use the ARROW buttons on your remote control to select LOCK, and then press OK.
Press EXIT TO TV to return to the channel you were watching