Follow the below steps to register for Windstream Online. You will need the PIN number that is printed on your bill. You can find the PIN number in the upper-left corner of your bill.
If you do not have your bill, call Customer Care at (800) 347-1991 and we can assist you.
Windstream Online Registration Steps:
- Go to www.windstreamonline.com or select "View or Pay My Bill" from the My Account dropdown in the top right-hand corner of Windstream.com.
- Click 'Register for access' to the left of the login screen.
- Enter your Account Number, PIN and Billing Zip Code as they appear on your bill and click 'Validate'.
- Enter your User Information and Sign-In Information. You will be asked to answer two security questions that will be used if you forget your password. Click 'Submit' when all required fields are completed.
- Once registration is complete, you will receive the below confirmation message. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you used to register. Click the link found in the email to confirm your account. This is a unique link for each Customer. Once the link is clicked it becomes invalid. You cannot click the link more than once.
If you do not receive the email, check your spam or junk email folder for emails from WindstreamCustomerSupport@windstream.com and add this email address to your address book.
Now you can start using Windstream Online to view service plans, manage your account, make payments online, or set up auto bill pay.
Important: If registration has already been completed on the account, it cannot be registered again. In order to access the account, you must be added as an authorized user.