MyWIN mobile app is a free app for both Apple and Android devices and allows you to access your Windstream account anytime, anywhere. Click here to watch a brief video to learn more about using the MyWIN customer portal. The MyWIN mobile app, gives you access to all its great features, such as:
- View your Kinetic by Windstream bill online
- Manage your account notifications and settings
- Make one-time payments or sign up for Auto Pay
- View and make changes to your Kinetic services
- Sign up for text alerts to get bill notifications, appointment reminders or track your technician when he's on his way.
How do I download the MyWIN mobile app?
MyWIN mobile app is available from Google and Apple app stores.
Download for Android
Download for iOS
iPhone and iPad Users
Follow the steps below to download the MyWIN mobile app to your iPhone or iPad (versions 7.X, 8.X only):
- Tap the App Store icon from the Home screen.
- In the search field, enter MyWIN.
- Tap the MyWIN app.
- Tap Install.
- Enter your iTunes password, and then tap OK to download and install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
Android Device Users
Follow the steps below to download the MyWIN mobile app to your Android device (Lollipop 5.0-5.1.1, KitKat 4.4-4.4.4, Jelly Bean 4.1-4.3.1 only):
- Tap the Play Store icon from your device’s app tray.
- In the search field, enter MyWIN, and then tap Search.
- Select the MyWIN app.
- Tap Install.
How do I log in to MyWIN?
You will login using your same username and password currently used with MyWIN . If you have not yet established a MyWIN account, please click here to register for MyWIN before you log into the mobile app.
What do I do if I forget my username and/or password for MyWIN?
From the login screen, click on 'Having trouble signing in' and follow the prompts.
How do I log out of the app?
From the home screen in the app, tap the menu icon on the top right corner of the screen. From the menu list provided, choose Sign Out.
Is there a maximum number of login attempts before I am locked out of my account?
After three incorrect login attempts, your account will be locked for one hour.