How do I create a message filter?
Creating message filters for incoming mail is an easy way to organize your email and have certain messages go to designated folders. Once you are logged in to your Windstream.net account, follow the steps below to create filters for your email:
- Click Preferences at the top.
- Click Filters on the left.
- Click Create Filter.
- From here you can name the filter, and chose the conditions you want to filter, and what action to do when those conditions are met.
Example: If you wanted to automatically move any messages with “birthday” in the subject to a folder named “events”:
- If any of the following conditions are met:
- Choose if the subject contains "birthday"
- Perform the following actions:
- Move into folder "events"
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
Top Searches: bill payment , improve internet speed , change wireless network password