How To Set Up Windstream email in Outlook Express
Follow the instructions below to set up your Windstream.net email address in Outlook Express:
- In Outlook Express, click Tools and then Accounts.
- In the Internet Accounts dialog box, click Add, and then click Mail.
- In the Display name box, type the name that you want other users to see when you send mail, and then click Next.
- In the E-mail address box, type your Windstream email address, and then click Next.
- In the E-mail Server Names box, choose IMAP in the dropdown for the incoming mail server type.
- Use imap.windstream.net for the incoming mail.
- Use smtp.windstream.net for the outgoing mail, and click Next.
- For Account name enter your full email address.
- For Password enter your password, and click Next, and Finish.
- Highlight your newly created account, click on Properties on the right.
- At the bottom under Outgoing Mail Server check My server requires authentication.
- Click OK to complete.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
Top Searches: bill payment , improve internet speed , change wireless network password