How To set up my Windstream email in Windows Vista
Open Windows Mail and go to the Tools menu. Select Accounts.
- On this window, click Add.
- Ensure E-mail account is selected. Click Next.
- Type in your first and last name. Click Next.
- For the E-mail Address put in your email address. Click Next.
- For the mail server names:
- Incoming (IMAP): pop.windstream.net
- Outgoing (SMTP): smtp.windstream.net
- Place a checkmark on Outgoing server requires authentication.
- Click Next.
- For the Account name put in your full email address. Be sure to place a check in Remember password. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
Windows Vista Mail should be set up and ready for use.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
Top Searches: bill payment , improve internet speed , change wireless network password