How to set up Windstream email on Android devices
Follow the steps below to set up Windstream email on your Android device.
- From the home screen, tap the Applications Tray and then tap Email.
- Select Add Account. In the Email Address and Password field enter your Windstream.net email address and password and tap Next.
- Select IMAP as your email account type.
- Enter the Incoming server settings, then tap Next and enter the Outgoing server settings. See the below table and screenshots for reference.
- Username: Your windstream.net email address
- Password: Your windstream.net email password
- Incoming Server: (IMAP) imap.windstream.net Recommended Port 993 (SSL) or Port 143
- Outgoing Server: (SMTP) smtp.windstream.net Recommended Port 465 (SSL), Port 587.
- Note: Windstream recommends using the incoming and outgoing SSL mail server ports when configuring all email clients, to prevent SPAM and safeguard the security of our customers..
- Place a checkmark in the desired account options and tap Next.
- Enter a name for your account and then your name and tap Done.
Your account is now created and you can now send and receive email.
Couldn’t find what you were looking for?
Top Searches: bill payment , improve internet speed , change wireless network password