Termination of Service

Unless a contractual agreement for cable services is in place, you may cancel your service at any time by calling our customer service center or retail store. Please do not write disconnect requests directly on your bill. We reserve the right to terminate your service if you fail to pay your bill when it is due, if any contract terms are violated, or for failure to rectify conditions that interfere with normal cable operations. Unpaid disconnected accounts are forwarded to a collection agency. You may not assign or transfer your service without providing the cable company with proper notification.

Looking for more help?
Contact us through email, live chat, or call us.
Contact Us
this is the content